We’re happy to announce, that chango is now ready for the first public tests. While still in Alpha phase, we’re confident you will like the current state of the app just as much as we do. Throughout the following weeks we will slowly invite more and more testers to prepare for the Mainnet Beta. For the first slots, we are looking for motivated people who are willing to test the app together with friends and give feedback.
So you want to be the first to test chango? Here we go, all you have to do is apply here.
The criteria to be accepted for the first round are:
- You need to be a group of at least 3 people to take part in the test, because chango is supposed to be used by groups of users. We also encourage you to use it for real payments. We can help you to set up a closed group environment like we did here.
- You will have to write a short statement why you want to test chango and how you will use it.
To give you a preview of what to expect, here are some of the current features:
- Setup a chango-account with a new ETH-address.
- Connect with your friends using your chango-id.
- Send and request payments in ETH on the Rinkeby Testnet.
- Live conversion of balance and transactions to your local fiat currency.
We are looking forward to your applications!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org